Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Bhopal Region
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Bhopal Region came into existence in the year 1978. At present there are 45 KVs (including two double shift KVs) under the jurisdiction of KVS, Bhopal Region located in Madhya Pradesh.
The Regional Office is headed by Deputy Commissioner assisted by three Assistant Commissioners, one Administrative Officer and Finance Officer.
Salient Features of KVS
- Quality Teaching with an appropriate teacher – pupil ratio.
- Highly qualified teaching Faculties.
- Instruction through Hindi and English with an ultimate objective to enable pupils to achieve proficiency in both the languages.
- Excellent Infrastructure Facilities with well equipped labs and latest teaching techniques.
- Same Text books and Syllabus in all Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Uniformly Split up Syllabus and Examination schedule in KVs - minimizing the loss of studies in case of transfer from one KV to another KV.
- No tuition fee for girl students and students belonging to SC/ST.
Displacement and Transfer counts for the year 2014-15 regarding Page-1, Page-2 and Page-3
Interviews for the post of primary teacher
List of office bearers of kendriya vidyalaya non-teaching staff association w.e.f 19.01.2014
Vacancy Position as on 20/02/2014
Office Order for Appointment of Assistants
Schedule and procedure for admission 2014-15
Proformae for admission in KVs for 2014-15
Notice for Upper Division Clerks
Criterion adopted for evalution of the Grievance Redressal Mechanism-regarding
Result Analysis of Class X & XII 2013
Complaint Redressal Committee
Functioning of public relation cell at KVS(HQ).
Compliance of Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 15:42