Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Bhopal Region
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Bhopal Region came into existence in the year 1978. At present there are 45 KVs (including two double shift KVs) under the jurisdiction of KVS, Bhopal Region located in Madhya Pradesh.
The Regional Office is headed by Deputy Commissioner assisted by three Assistant Commissioners, one Administrative Officer and Finance Officer.
Salient Features of KVS
- Quality Teaching with an appropriate teacher – pupil ratio.
- Highly qualified teaching Faculties.
- Instruction through Hindi and English with an ultimate objective to enable pupils to achieve proficiency in both the languages.
- Excellent Infrastructure Facilities with well equipped labs and latest teaching techniques.
- Same Text books and Syllabus in all Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Uniformly Split up Syllabus and Examination schedule in KVs - minimizing the loss of studies in case of transfer from one KV to another KV.
- No tuition fee for girl students and students belonging to SC/ST.
Live Streaming Channels of Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Interaction.
DO letter from DC, KVS, RO, Bhopal dated 27.01.2015
Minutes of RJCM meeting held on 13.01.2015
Class Wise Indicators
DO letter from DC, KVS, RO, Bhopal dated 08.01.2015
DO letter from DC Date. 01.01.2015
List of holidays - 2015
DO letter from DC Date. 25.11.2014
DO letter from DC Date. 17.11.2014
List of Office bearers of AIKVTA Bhopal Region
DO letter from DC Date. 17.10.2014
DO letter from DC Date. 10.10.2014
DO from Deputy Commissioner
लिम्का बुक ऑफ रिकॉर्ड में रिकॉर्ड
Tender Coverage Page
Tender for supply of Sports Materials
Quotation for supply of Stationery Material
Quotation for supply of Printing Material
Terms and Conditions and Tender forms for Security Services, Conservancy Services and Printing work
Proforma for Application for advance form GPF/CPFCS-44
List of Office bearers of KVPSS Page-1 and Page-2
Announcement for KVS National Incentive Award to Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
Meeting of the Regional Council of Joint Consultative Machinery
Interviews for the post of primary teacher
List of office bearers of kendriya vidyalaya non-teaching staff association w.e.f 19.01.2014
Criterion adopted for evalution of the Grievance Redressal Mechanism-regarding
Complaint Redressal Committee
Functioning of public relation cell at KVS(HQ).
Compliance of Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964
Last Updated on Friday, 30 January 2015 15:04